China, for its part, has a powerful market to

Witamy na forum i zapraszamy do rejestracji i dyskusji.

China, for its part, has a powerful market to

Postprzez jinathjemi77777 » poniedziałek, 11 marca 2024, 06:55

The Chinese government and economy are learning the disadvantages of globalization through sanctions and trade limitations. However, the capacity and planning of President Xi Jinping has marked technological leadership as an objective to be achieved in the country's roadmap, including, now, the concept of technological independence above all.Botarelli affirms that more than one source indicates that Mario Draghi probably wanted to put the Council before the fait accompli of new interest rate cuts and the return of the quantitative easing program before the institution goes on vacation after its meeting on the 25th.

of July. For this reason, he assures that it would be Mario Draghi's "biggest bluff during his presidency " due to the lack of concrete data on the stimuli he proposed. The difficult situation Sweden Mobile Number List in which the Italian economy finds itself. Draghi's country of origin needs more than any other in Europe all the support that the ECB can give them and the new round of stimuli announced by the president of the ECB seems to arrive just in time for Italy, mired in a European procedure for excessive deficit and with a debt that has exceeded 100% of GDP for years .

Obrazek

With all these ingredients, the next meeting of the Governing Council of the ECB on July 25 could show an internal rupture in the institution just before the summer break and a few months before the succession of Draghi, who leaves office on the 31st, is decided. October . Precisely, one of his possible successors, the German Jens Weidmann, could be one of the most critical of the Italian within the ECB.
jinathjemi77777

Postprzez » poniedziałek, 11 marca 2024, 06:55

Powrót do Witamy na forum